Looking back at First trimester

Why do I feel like I'm back in First trimester?
  • I need to nap as soon as I come back from work... Sometimes the nap goes on until the next morning.
  • I'm actually able to sleep
  • I can't stand for more than 20 minutes before getting light headed
  • Less random tears from seeing something cute, less nightmares from seeing violence on t.v.
  • My breasts are almost back to their original size
  • My dreams are "normal dreams", i.e.: if I fall asleep reading a book, I'll dream I'm one of the characters
  • Food cravings and aversions have dissipated
  • People on the train don't offer their seat (usually - but yesterday a really nice man did!!! I'm still in shock. He's my new hero.)
How do I know I'm NOT back in First trimester?
  • My belly is way too big for this, and people notice/ask about my pregnancy
  • My baby is way too active for me to forget it's there
  • My legs swell easily
  • My breasts, though back to a normal size, have recently secrated stuff they never had before
  • I can count to 30 weeks without doubt, and
  • My 30 weeks echography is scheduled on Tuesday!
It seems like either my body has now adapted to the higher level of hormones and is going back to a more stable state OR maybe the fact that I'm sleeping more/better helps me deal with all the symptoms I've seen fade recently.

The mystery is complete.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog.

Congrats on your pregnancy:)

I am now a follower I hope you dont mind.

I wanted to invite you to chck out my site for moms, moms to e and moms ttc.
It is chatterscene.com

Good Luck again

Post a Comment


up