A looong weekend

Today's Tuesday and I'm back at work from a 3 day Thanksgiving weekend.

Those three days were not the happiest ones...

Don't get me wrong, I had a beautiful schedule with loved ones and everything was there to enjoy the long weekend. ALMOST everything.

I was missing symptoms. My last post on Oct 10th said I had no symptoms. Same story on Oct 11th and Oct 12th. They were gone. Then, I had that dream on Saturday night, for which I don't remember the details, but the conclusion of my dream was that my SweetPea was no more.

I woke up with a feeling or certainty it was all over, and since I didn't have any symptoms to prove me wrong, I carried that feeling of disappointment troughout the rest of my weekend.

Yesterday, DF and I walked in the mountain with my parents and the dog, and picked up a few apples. Everything was going well but still no symptoms...

Yesterday when I went to bed: JACKPOT!

My breasts were tender again! So I slept very well and woke up confident that things were going to be o.k... So I guess I should now apologize to everyone around me who worried with me and who had to suffer my paranoia. I wish I could control it better and simply have a stronger faith.

I hope I will not go through long periods of doubt everytime I'm feeling symptom-free or this will be a very long 12 weeks...

Can paranoia be a symptom? lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever those symptom-free days bothered me during the first trimester, I just peed on a stick and got an immediate answer. I don't deal with paranoia very well. :)

Ann

My gratitude journal said...

That would work for me as well if during my first miscarriage my pregnancy hormones weren't still at 23000, 3 weeks after the fetus had stopped growing... :/ The test would still turn positive I believe...

But thanks for the trick ;)

Anonymous said...

Ah... I guess that wouldn't work out then. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Post a Comment


up