4 weeks pregnant

Today I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant and here are the symptoms I've been experiencing so far...
  • Faintness/weakness/dizziness on my way back home after work
  • Breast sensitivity
  • Disrupted sleep
  • All sorts of pitching, tingling, bubbling in my stomach
  • Weight loss? o.O

No morning sickness so far. No super nose yet either...

On my lunch break today I will definitely go buy some almonds to carry in my purse. I think I might need to snack on a little something on my way home.

About the weight loss, it's only 5 pounds so I'm assuming it's nothing to worry about. But considering I've been trying to lose some weight for the last 2-3 months and couldn't get those 5 pounds off, I'm still rising an eyebrow... I'm guessing it could be all linked with the need to snack when I'm hungry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up